Give Dad the gift of appreciation this Father’s Day! Whether it’s your biological Pop, a step-Dad, a father-in-law, mentor, etc the man deserves a little recognition. A well thought out gift and a day of ease is in order. A great Dad is a rare find, celebrate the one in your life!
1. Royal Robbins Desert Knit Polo Shirt
2. Kenneth Cole Reaction U-Turn Reversible Leather Belt
3. Life is good Epic Grill T-Shirt
4. Merrell Articulus Shorts
5. Salomon Checks Shirt
6. Royal Robbins Windjammer Jacket
7. UGG Byron Moccasins Slippers
8. Columbia Leka Hills Graphic Hoodie Shirts
With Mother’s Day fastly approaching (May 12), it’s time to show the women in your life some love and appreciation. Show them how much you care by getting gifts they would choose for themselves.
Mom’s, Grandma’s, Step Mom’s, Aunts, caregivers, etc. are women first and foremost.
So buy for the unique woman behind the Mom.
1. Lole St Denis Jacket 2. Kenneth Cole Reaction Ballet Flats 3. Gianna Rose Atelier Pinecone & Acorn Soaps
4. Soft Style Cristina Pumps 5. Carve Phoebe Polarised Signature Sunglasses
6. Fusion Beauty LipFusion InFatuation Lip 7. GLAMGLOW Tingling and Exfoliating Mud Mask
For over a year I have been working alongside two working moms. The experience has taught me that there is no one mom style. Moms come in so many different packages and each with their own fashion preferences. Some still rock the stilettos, not letting anything get in the way of them and high-fashion. Others prefer flats and clothes that can be thrown on and off; in the case of spit, throw up and any other gems their kids might throw at them. Still others are into a sporty and athletic style, for a quick trip to the gym in between pick-ups and drop-offs.
One of the few commonalities is that Moms want to look good just like everyone else.
At Shopping Blitz we have a saying around the office, ‘Down with Mom Jeans.’ We hate them that much. Non-flattering and with zero creativity, mom jeans are an ongoing joke and an insult to women everywhere. Mom’s are first and foremost women. In-touch styles, figure flattering cuts and silhouettes and the wow-factor still matter to them, maybe even more so than the single girl. Because they know what they want and have little patience for anything else. In that light, we SB style gurus dedicate this collection to fashionable Mom’s everywhere!
Featuring: Lole, Soft Style, Glam Glow, Fusion Beauty, Carve, Gianna Rose Atelier, Kenneth Cole Reaction